Current bin situation. Auto updates every minute. Click for full image.

Friday 30 September 2011

Drunk Numpty Litters Plastic Bag Of Junk Food

1. A drunk plonker gets out of a taxi and just drops his half-eaten fried chicken and chips booze-munchies-feast on the ground without a care in the world.


2. So many people who walked past it and did nothing, but one man stands out for his honourable behaviour when he puts the litter in the bin. As ever, we salute you for your good deed, bin hero.


Most likely the drunk idiot was going to the ATM across the road to get cash for his taxi. What you can't see just off the camera is that he dumped his can of coke on top of the parking meter too. How do I know it was take-away chicken and a can of coke? I saw the aftermath in the morning on the way to work. Gutted I forgot to take a photo for you, binfans. I would have put it in the bin myself, but I was curious to see what would happen to it. And how do I know he was a drunk idiot? Only a drunk idiot would eat that cheapo fried chicken junk.

No comments: