Current bin situation. Auto updates every minute. Click for full image.

Friday 30 September 2011

Woman Falls Over Outside BinCam HQ

I've been struggling with myself about whether or not to post this one. This poor lady falls over and gets helped up by some passers by. Look at the top right hand side of the video. Maximise to full window for best viewing.


In the end I decided to post it. I reccon the balding bloke with the Tesco bag had some hand in it - he surveys the damage then slinks away, seemingly :-)

Was it wrong to post the clip of this unfortunate woman? I'm opening up a poll to see what you think, binfans. Please vote in the poll in lower part of the right hand menu. The results of this poll will have a strong bearing on what gets posted to BinCam in the future, so if you have an opinion, please don't hold back.

No comments: